domingo, 19 de julio de 2015

It's all about passion and love My dream was to be an engine builder for @mercedesamg the best performance brand in the world. I have worked very hard to get in this position. From the beginning of my life I have loved everything about @mercedesamg and @mercedesbenz. The history of the brand, the love to perfection and the passion to build the best performance engine/cars in the world. Where am I now in my life? I am a engine builder for @mercedesamg and 1 of 2 @paganiautomobilli engine builder in the world. 1 of 2?! Still can't believe it! I am over 10 years now in the @mercedesbenz family. I am very thankful for this amazing time. I am very blessed that I can live my dream everyday with all my passion, heart and soul. Stay focused and work hard for your dreams! Dreams are made to come true! Best Mike Mercedes-AMG One man, one engine Handcrafted by Michael Kübler @f1mike28 in Germany Affalterbach. Driving Performance is our Passion! Mercedes-AMG the Performance Brand from Mercedes-Benz. Handcrafted by Racers. by f1mike28


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1e8L1hZ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario