jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Ok people! This time I really need your help... I need you to work as a team with me and post this collage of my favorite photos on your feed (screenshot it) and on the comment mention me @santiagopgm and say anything you want to recommend me to your followers. Im working on a big Proyect that has been my dream since forever... It includes my photography, traveling, and meeting a lot of you hopefully in a near future... A boost on the number of people following me will help a lot in making this a reality. 🙏 Give me a hand! Posting it even for a few hours will make a HUGE difference. Lets do it! ✌️ --------------------------- Hoy necesito de su ayuda! Estoy trabajando en un proyecto que ha sido mi sueño por años... Incluye mi fotografía, viajes, y conocer a muchos de ustedes en un futuro muy cercano. Un buen aumento en el numero de mis seguidores me ayudaría muchísimo a lograr mis metas.. Necesito que trabajemos como equipo y suban en su perfil este collage de mis fotos favoritas y en el comentario me mencionen "@santiagopgm" y me recomienden con sus seguidores. Publicarlo al menos unas horas me ayudaría muchísimo. 🙏 Denme un mano! Abrazo!✌️ by santiagopgm



via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/g9UzSrwIa8/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario